Our organization’s motto.
Orientees from my Alma Mater!
We have 14 orientees for this semester. Best we’ve ever had, I think.
Brods from Don Bosco Canlubang.
Brods (and orientees) from Don Bosco Makati.
Brods from Don Bosco Mandaluyong.
Our charter members, without them, there will be no Busko-UPLB.
Kind of everyone last Thursday at Jollibee, Centro.
Random pictures of the members. :—)
With our Senior Adviser and my HUM 1 professor last year, Sir Dennis Aguinaldo.
My tablemates! Look at the size of that table, just…. look. HAHAHAHA. From left to right: Ate Janica, Kuya Justine, Me, Kuya Earwin and Kuya Harvey.
Anyway, I had fun! Never thought I’d miss them so much I actually teared up a little when I saw them. I am glad that I am a part of this family.
Photos aren’t mine. Credits to Joshua Getalla of UP Photos. :-)
What happened to us?
As of this moment, I have nothing to write. Well, I actually have a lot to say but just not now. December’s coming up real soon and I am really stoked about it.
I can’t wait to blog about everything that’s happening/are about to happen in my life right now. Hang on. :-)
Hiii!! Classmate ba kita sa STAT 1 or nandun lang din class mo sa CAS A2? Hi ka lang sa’kin, sobrang mag-hi hi ako sa’yo. :))) Haha. Thanks dun sa ~*fashion sense*~. Kaso feel ko haggard shiz mo na ako makikita next week.
Anyway, thank you! I hope I could meet you. :D
I am sorry for even thinking that we could happen.
Attended Cookie’s 18th birthday celebration last night at The Palms Country Club. Saw my high school friends after like 8 months?
Reunited with my friends, once again!
Swag pose from way back 4th year days.
Fourth year classmates. God, I can’t believe that it has been two years already.
Over all, I had a fun night. I am very thankful to see these guys again (and to see them once again on December *yes umay!!).
o ayan GUYS FOLLOW JESSABARBOSA :> she’s c00l
Just saw this now wtf. Awww Kei. You loser.
That night, I was slightly intoxicated. I still knew what I was doing, who was I seeing, what was happening around me, but I’m not so sure if I know what I was saying and my friends kept on telling me to stop accepting drinks from one of their orgmates. Until now, actually. I am trying to recall everything I said that night but I couldn’t. I could remember your expressions though - you were laughing, trying to make the situation as light as it could be. But no, I thought I gained enough courage to clear out everything.
I don’t even know what has gotten into me. Wtf, I really can’t remember that much. All I could ever remember was me asking you, “Are we friends? Like nothing more, nothing less?” I don’t know how many times I’ve repeated that but maybe that’s just what I’ve been saying the whole time since that’s the only thing I could remember.
I knew I shed some tears. You were cursing. Until now I’m still dumbfounded.
I wish I could remember everything I’ve said that night. Or not. ‘Cause what I probably said were all true and I don’t know which words I’ve let out should I regret.
Prewreck, brought by the UPLB Communication Arts Society (ComArtsSoc) was one of the best nights I ever had. I wasn’t planning on going actually, but by some weird and complicated (yes, it will always be complicated) way, I went.
- Went to Java Avenue at around 9:30 PM. Stayed at 7-Eleven with Julius’ (a brod from Busko) and the some of the UPLB Babaylan people (‘cause I bought my ticket from them and some of my friends were there) until 10 then entered Java officially.
- The party started with some games and it was really cool. Saw some of my freshie classmates from last semester and I’m like wtf this is like my first party ever and I’m now a sophomore and them freshies be like sup.
- Drank mixed drinks. God did those drinks tasted great. Never knew that these could lead me to doing things I might regret a little later (just read on, you know…. and for my “allergy”, yeaaaaaaah, guess alcohol’s just a foreign thing in my system.
- Had fun with UPLB Babaylan. They were really nice, actually. Even shared with me their drinks.
- Forgot more details. Just people dancing and it was really noisy.
- Peed a lot (sa CR naman) ‘cause of those mixed drinks.
- Puke from other girls is just ew.
- Met Kris (yes, the one from Tumblr) personally. He’s so nice!
- Danceeeeeeeddddd! It was crazy! Never danced like that ever in my whole life. Good thing Julius was there to shoo away guys who kept on grinding like w t f u c k.
- Texted EE guy to come just outside the party area so I could tell him something.
- Met outside with EE guy.
- I remember staying at the Boston area but I can’t remember what I said. I think I said a lot of things. Gahhhhhhh.
- Went to McDo with EE guy to talk some more. Still can’t remember what I mostly said but yeah, it’s some shit that would probably end to ending everything.
- Went home with Julius at around 4 AM.
- My hair smelled like yosi wtf.
It was really fun! My first party was incredible. See? It even has drama shit in it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. If only I could just remember everything we both said. I remember what I felt though…… and that is some shit.
Anyway, this week was fun. Still a roller coaster, as usual. Next week’s going to be better (I hope).
I’ve been blogging for like 8 - 9 years now, I really can’t believe it. I swear I’m going to buy my own domain and export every post I’ve written. God, I can’t believe how much words I’ve written and feelings I’ve had. So anyway, here are some of my posts that really mean a lot to me. (These are links, by the way.)
- When my band won as champions for the Mathacoustic contest during our fourth year in high school
- When I thought I lost my bestfriend, Glenn.
- When I was about to nail the UPCAT
- WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING WHEN I POSTED THIS ONE
- Moving on from Je post number one
- Moving on from Je post number two
- My fourteenth birthday (HAHAHA left so much details on this one.)
- When Je and I started our relationship (God, this was so long ago.)
- When I was fatter
- "What made me fall in love again."
- One of my funniest encounters with Grench
- UST with my bestfriends and Grench
- When Grench and I broke up
- When I realized I love Samahang Busko-UPLB more than ever
- A throwback post of my highschool days
- Getting our form 5’s, which is a very tedious thing to do, was a lot easier this semester than ever before. Anyway, lined up last Monday, got my form 5 and 26 on Tuesday. Not bad, eh?
- Lined up last Tuesday for like 7 hours straight.
- Had the chance to catch up with one of my blocmates, Hienet and met her bestfriend, Sarah (dietraumer.tumblr.com).
- Went back home from CEAT with Jerome.
- Fixed my stuff. Now our room looks cleaner than ever before.
- I wasn’t able to get Chem 32.1 so I need to cancel my Chem 32.0, which sucks ‘cause I think I got one of the most kind professors for Chem 32. And what sucks even more is that if I don’t get Chem 32.0/.1 this summer….. hello delayed status.
- Math class was cool. I’m reunited with Renzo once again!
- Realized that I don’t need to take notes for Math since last sem’s slides were the same as this sem. Meeeeh.
- Chem 40.1 was cool too! We have two classmates who are taking up their Masters (so they are probably 35-40 years old-ish something). It’s so cool and kind of weird at the same time?
- My roommate’s birthday was last Friday! Gave her a card, the Divergent series and posted “happy birthday” on her side of the room’s wall.
- First general assembly with Busko! Then AZ, Alon, Ate Janica and Julius hacked Pam’s and my account and changed our pictures to Nicholas Cage (okay so one time, I wasn’t able to sleep so I googled, “Why is Nicholas Cage so ugly”) and tweeted about him being so hot like wtf.
FOR NEXT WEEK: (Yes I am very excited!!!)
- End of registration period.
- An org’s orientation and presentation. (!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Cookie’s debut celebration.